The Entrepreneurs Magazine and Media Republic are publishing a series of articles exploring how business can build their brand through YouTube.
Our articles will examine how to make YouTube an effective part of your marketing mix while also improving customer engagement. Topics we are interested in include:
- How to create and grow a YouTube channel by increasing views, likes, comments and subscriptions
- How to produce engaging video
- Strategies for improving your channel visibility on YouTube’s search engine
- Ways to improve interaction with viewers.
- Practical methods of monetising your YouTube channel
If you would like to contribute an article to our Focus on YouTube, email email@example.com
Kizzi Nkwocha is the editor of Business Game Changer Magazine and publisher of The UK Newspaper, Money and Finance Magazine, the net’s fastest growing wealth creation publication. Kizzi Nkwocha is chair of The Ethical Publishers Association and co-chair of The Logistics Association. Kizzi made his mark in the UK as a publicist, journalist and social media pioneer. As a widely respected and successful media consultant he has represented a diverse range of clients including the King of Uganda, and Amnesty International. Nkwocha has also become a well-known personality on both radio and television. He has been the focus of a Channel 4 documentary on publicity and has hosted his own talk show, London Line, on Sky TV. He has also produced and presented both radio and TV shows in Cyprus and Spain.