Business Game Changer Magazine and The Ethical Publishers Association are publishing a series of articles focused on ethics and best practice in the publishing and media industry. Can you contribute an article?
Articles we are interested in publishing include:
- The key challenges facing the publishing industry and how they can be overcome.
- How CSR and commerce can work together.
- Why philanthropy should be part of your business model
- How publishing companies, and other businesses, can adopt a practical and effective environmental policy
- A focus on fake news and its implications for publishers and readers
- The benefits of staff training and mentoring
- How to deal with reader complaints and issues
- How your media organisation has played a key role within your community
The series of articles will be published on Business Game Changer Magazine and The Ethical Publishers Association site (www.ethpa.org).
All contributors will be credited for article. We will also publish your bio and a link to your site or business. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Kizzi Nkwocha is the editor of Business Game Changer Magazine and publisher of The UK Newspaper, Money and Finance Magazine, the net’s fastest growing wealth creation publication. Kizzi Nkwocha is chair of The Ethical Publishers Association and co-chair of The Logistics Association. Kizzi made his mark in the UK as a publicist, journalist and social media pioneer. As a widely respected and successful media consultant he has represented a diverse range of clients including the King of Uganda, and Amnesty International. Nkwocha has also become a well-known personality on both radio and television. He has been the focus of a Channel 4 documentary on publicity and has hosted his own talk show, London Line, on Sky TV. He has also produced and presented both radio and TV shows in Cyprus and Spain.