Business Game Changer Magazine is producing its annual celebration of the top ten Australia-based women business leaders.
Australia’s Top Ten Women in Business recognizes the outstanding contribution made by individual Australia-based business women. This contribution is either to their businesses, their local communities or by inspiring and mentoring other entrepreneurs.
Australia’s Top Ten Women in Business will be published in Business Game Changer Magazine and in The Big Top Ten.
Winners of Australia’s Top Ten Women in Business will receive the following:
• Australia’s Top Ten Women in Business will be featured in Business Game Changer in May 2020 and The Big Top Ten.com in June 2020.
• All top ten winners will be featured on Business Game Changer Magazine’s Game Changer Wall of Fame.
• All top ten winners will have a page dedicated to them in the paperback book Successful Women in Business, to be published in August 2020.
• Australia’s Top Ten Women in Business will receive an official certificate that can be framed and displayed on a wall and a badge for their website.
Once registered , you will receive the ENTRY FORM and information for submitting your entry.
How to Enter
- The entry fee for Australia’s Top Ten Women in Business is $50.00.
- Entry fees are non-refundable.
- The showcase is open to all women business managers, owners and consultants based in Australia.
- After the registration fee is paid entrants will be asked to complete an entry form detailing the nominee’s experience and achievements.
- Nominations will be evaluated on a variety of benchmarks which may include the candidates experience of successfully starting or managing a business, their innovative and entrepreneurial approach to the business, the impact they have had in their respective industries, their ability to mentor and inspire other women entrepreneurs and their passion for innovation.
- To begin the registration process, click the PayPal button below. Once you have paid the registration fee, you will be sent a form asking for the nominees details. The deadline for all entries is March 01, 2020.
- Australia’s Top Ten Women in Business will be announced at the end of May 2020.